THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
The District Choir Festival, originally scheduled to be held on Thursday, February 19th and Friday, February 20th, has been POSTPONED until further notice (strongly due to the difficult weather conditions forecasted). If there is school for Thursday, February 19th, there will be a regularly scheduled practice.
With including the oncoming school cancellations predicted ahead, and already the multiple practices we've lost already due to weather conditions, Mr. Bishop has decided to extend weekly practices to Monday through Friday starting next week. This means students are requested to attend after school, on Fridays, from 3:00pm - 5:00pm if able. Mr. Bishop will be able to arrange the new schedule with various actors and actresses if there are complications, and adjust accordingly. It's absolutely important to meet goals for this musical, as there is already a lot of offer from Anything Goes! to begin with. Further information will be discussed at the next practice meeting.